- Project Coordination/Engineering Role
- Technical and Project Coordination Focused
- Infrastructure Services (Cloud, Cyber, Data Storage IT Solutions’ Sectors}
- North Shore or Western Suburbs Corporate Offices
An exceptional opportunity exists within a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) specialising in providing high quality IT solutions, for a hybrid Project Coordinator/Project Engineer to join their team.
We are seeking an experienced Engineer with proven experience in Microsoft Technologies to join the Projects Team, working out of either the North Shore or Western Sydney Corporate offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for an skilled applicant to continue with a technical focus, whilst being engaged within a Project Coordination/Management opportunity.
Ideally you are coming from a Level 2 Engineering background and seeking a Project Management/Coordinator role or are currently in a Junior Projects role with a technical background.
This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate seeking the best of both technical and project based opportunities within the Cloud, Data, Cyber and IT Solutions sectors.
- Work with the Projects Team for the successful and timely delivery of projects
- Implementation, scheduling, and documentation of solutions for clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather customer requirements and develop proposals to build and deliver simple to complex technical solutions
- Regular communication with clients to provide updates on project deliverables
- Prompt an accurate recording of your time within the Professional Services Automation tool
- Strong, recent commercial experience working in a similar role
- 5+ years’ experience in the MSP or ICT Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously on complex issues
- Project Coordination coupled with a L2/3 Engineering background
- Ability to remain calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Excellent presentation and attitude
- The ability to learn and deliver outstanding Project deliverables
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2019 implementation and management experience
- Microsoft Active Directory implementation and management experience
- Microsoft Office 365 Technology implementation and management experience including Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Exchange and SQL implementation and management experience
- Networking principles and understanding
- Commercial cloud platform experience (Azure or AWS)
- VMWare vSphere and Hyper-V experience
- Storage Area Network (SAN) experience
- Experience with ConnectWise
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certifications
- A Degree or Diploma in an IT related field
- WatchGuard Firewall Certifications
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
In return for the technical knowledge, dedication and enthusiasm that you bring to the role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary that is in line with your skills and experience. You will also be given all the tools required to perform the role