- Infrastructure and Services Based Environment
- Competitive Salary + Corporate Incentive Component
- Car Component Allowance, Technology Package, and Free Parking Provided
- Training and Development Programs Provided, Career Progression Promoted
- North Shore Location
About Your New Role
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a leading Infrastructure and Services based organisation within an IT Field Services Engineering role?
We are seeking a client-focused Field Engineer to join a leading Consultancy located on Sydney’s North Shore to be involved on Projects within the Cloud, Data Storage, Professional Services and IT Support sectors.
Within the role of a Field Engineer, you will be engaging with key clients and be involved in all levels of support, including providing infrastructure advice and solutions, as well as incident and vendor management.
You live and breathe tech and really enjoy scoping solutions from a technical perspective. Ideally you are already working within an infrastructure services-based environment that supports and promotes an exceptional customer service ethic.
You’ll be engaged to manage and monitor client resolutions; therefore, you must have exceptional communication skills coupled with a deep sense of customer service and stakeholder engagement. This role presents an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within a supportive and flexible working environment.
We are seeking multiple Engineers, therefore all candidates including Level 2 Support Engineers seeking their next opportunity, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Network configuration and knowledge of Network based engineering protocols is essential
- Detailed knowledge in deploying and supporting Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Strong Engineering implementation and deployment experience within Project-based sectors essential
- Experience with Windows Server, SQL Server
- Desired knowledge in VMware, Hyper-V and Virtualisation best practices
- Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Prior experience desired within an IT Engineering, IT Analyst or Field Consultant role
- Exceptional customer service skills coupled with established stakeholder engagement skills
- Exceptional deadline management skills with the ability to adjust and manage flexible priorities
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Permanent/full right to work in Australia
- Tertiary or TAFE qualifications well regarded
An excellent package including competitive salary, corporate incentive component, car allowance and technology package, mobile phone, free parking, plus other leading benefits including ongoing Training and Development programs await the successful candidate. If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate and apply today.
Leading Services based Organisation requires an IT Field Services Engineer to support Projects within the Cloud, Data Storage, Professional Services and IT Support sectors. Excellent opportunity for a progressive and talented engineer seeking an IT Infrastructure based role. An excellent package including competitive salary, corporate incentive component, car allowance, technology package, mobile phone, free parking, plus other leading benefits including ongoing Training and Development programs await the successful candidate.