- WFH Based Role – Fully Equipped Home Technology Suite Provided
- National and Global Based Projects
- Exceptional Career Based Position
- Mentoring and Leading Developers within Role
About Your New Company
Your new role will see you working for a leading national Martech organisation, producing a range of software applications utilising Sitecore based solutions.
You’ll be joining a talented and well-established national based team, providing both customers and users alike spanning the globe and be engaged on dynamic and varied projects including existing and upcoming product releases. You’ll also join a team that’s fully vested in the voice of their employees, just as much as the technology of their projects and be fully rewarded with ongoing training, development and career based opportunities.
This is a great Work From Home based role offering an exceptional salary as well as a being provided with a fully equipped home office technology suite.
About Your New Role
We are seeking an experienced Sitecore developer to design and deliver software solutions utilising Sitecore technology within a .NET platform. You’ll have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, coupled with the ability to lead and mentor junior developers.
This is an excellent opportunity to be engaged across domestic and multinational development teams, implementing both new products and established solutions that are applied globally across all Martech sectors. Ideally you should be an experienced Sitecore Developer who is comfortable with engaging in any technical challenge or task with confidence and efficiency.
You will possess a solid attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to be both proactive and autonomous whilst contributing to, as well as mentoring within a high performing team.
- 3+ Years’ commercial Sitecore Development experience or significant CMS experience within another platform (SharePoint, Sitefinity etc)
- Infrastructure design managing DevOps processes
- Familiar with Agile software development principles and practices
- Experienced in ASP.NET MVC
- Fully versed in Microsoft Azure technologies
- Front-end development skills
- Strong analytical skills, strong configuration management and version control experience
- Experience in engaging with internal/external stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge and providing technical solutions
- Ability to work towards a deadline and manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and coupled with a passion for software development with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team (with the capacity to mentor team members within a remote environment)
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Engineering
This is an excellent role to be involved cross functionally within a Martech environment, delivering world class solutions on Projects and Product releases worldwide.
To be eligible to apply, you must have full working rights in Australia; you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
If you wish to start on a new and exciting and rewarding phase in your career, please apply today!