- Service Desk Team Lead Role
- Level 3, System Administration, Team Lead Based Experience
- MSP Infrastructure Services Environment
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Sydney North Shore (Onsite Parking)
Your New Role
If you’ve been searching for a Service Desk Team Lead role that offers both technical leadership and stakeholder/client engagement, then this is the role that offers you both. You’ll be engaged to manage an established team of Service Desk Analysts, acting as an escalation point as well as engaging with the Management team in developing and implementing technical solutions for their clientele.
Our client is an established and innovative Managed Solutions Provider within the Managed Services, Cloud, Security and Communications sectors. They provide a clear emphasis on providing their clients and partners with premium based tailored solutions, depending on their infrastructure needs.
To be a strong contender for this opportunity, you will come from a Service Delivery Team Lead, Level 3 or System Administration based role, ideally from within a Managed Services environment.
Your new role will see you engage and manage a Service Desk inhouse, as well as being engaged with the Management team in creating and implementing clients’ infrastructure based requirements. Prior experience in creating and implementing policy and process change is preferred, as you’ll also be involved in the scope and change management of the organisation as it develops.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the aspect of working within a multi-skilled team, contributing and achieving results as well as being involved in the management and delivery of their clients’ IT road-maps and service based solutions.
- Desired experience in Managed Services, Cloud, Security, VoIP sectors
- Experience in a Service Delivery Team Lead, Level 3 or System Administration position
- Comprehensive experience in Microsoft Exchange, 365, Windows OS, Active Directory, Windows Server and Microsoft Office
- Prior management of Service Desk/Help Desk Analysts
- Strong knowledge in VMware, Hyper-V and virtualisation best practices
- ITIL qualifications desired
- ConnectWise experience highly desired
- Experience with WatchGuard Technologies desired
- Experience in the scoping and delivery of client infrastructure based solutions
- Exceptional deadline management skills with the ability to adjust and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the development of new processes that improve the overall customer service experience within an organisation
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
Fantastic corporate culture and an excellent working environment make this opportunity truly one to grasp! If this sounds like you and you have what it takes to deliver, manage and implement service based solutions, don’t hesitate to make an application through the available link, we look forward to hearing from you!