- Senior Front-End Developer
- Join One of The Leading Global Engineering Providers
- Melbourne Permanent Based Role
- Strong Java, IDE/CICD Tools, Microservices Based Skills
- Hybrid WFH, Exceptional Salary $190K-$210K
About Your New Company
Your new role will see you working with a leading Global Engineering organisation joining a talented and established team spanning the globe in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions, where you will be working on a dynamic international development Program that is deemed both visionary and revolutionary.
You’ll also be joining an organisation that’s recognised globally as one of the best places to work, offering professional development, rewards and recognition programs coupled with an open and supportive management structure.
About Your New Role
We are seeking an experienced and Senior Software Engineer to join an innovative, high performing and cross functional multinational team with headquarters in Melbourne. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to be engaged across domestic and multinational development teams.
You’ll be responsible for the design, validation, and documentation throughout the Software Development process; hence you must have extensive Java development experience in a Senior Engineering level capacity.
This project is an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Engineer to be engaged within a major technical Program with international scope. There is initial training in the office, moving to a flexible hybrid WFH based role after a few weeks.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Java
- IDE/CICD tools experience: Bitbucket, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA
- Versed in Multi-tenant event driven Microservice architectures, and large-scale distributed systems
- A solid background in the principles and practices of TDD
- Background with deployment tools and build/release automation
- Experience in DevOps practices and CICD methodologies
- ·Full understanding of the SDLC with the ability to document and maintain all software functionality
- Agile/Scrum based experience
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work towards a deadline and manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and coupled with a passion for software development with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in large commercial projects desired
- Exceptional communication, analytical and documentation skills required
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Engineering
Awaiting the successful candidate is a very progressive and market leading Global Engineering organisation, that invests in their employees by providing an exceptional working environment enriched with world class Projects.
To apply for this role you must be self-motivated, team focused and enjoy not only coding, but also complex tasks and solutions.
This is an excellent role to be involved in cross functionally with Engineering Managers, Analysts, Quality Assurance, and fellow Engineers on a leading international Program within a Senior Software Engineering position.
Apply to join today if you wish to start on a new exciting and rewarding phase in your career!