- Multinational Software Provider
- 3+ Years Professional Experience in QA Software Testing
- Exceptional Career Opportunities + Corporate Benefits
- Work From Home Based Role + Sydney Corporate Office Available
About Your New Company
Look to revitalise and grow you career within DocsCorp, one of the fastest growing and globally leading, legal software technology providers. Your new role will see you working within DocsCorp, part of the Litera Group of Companies, producing a range of software applications that service over 90% of the world’s largest corporate law firms, enabling multinational enterprises to perform business application workflows more effectively on a global level.
You will be joining a talented and established team, with our clients being well known and respected global brands that rely on DocsCorp for their technology needs.
You’ll also be joining an organisation that believe in reward and recognition and career and development as a key ingredient for their employees’ growth.
About Your New Role
Due to growth in our business, DocsCorp are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Sydney-based Quality Assurance team.
As a member of this high performing, supportive team, your role will be to assure the quality of our software products by performing all aspects of release testing (including functional, regression, acceptance, and usability testing) within manual and automated environments as well as developing and planning test cases. Your strong attention to detail, combined with your proactivity and great analytical skills within an Agile environment, will ensure the continued rapid delivery of new capabilities for our world-class products.
Being adept in your role, you’ll be expected to provide quality assurance and testing services to multiple projects concurrently, whilst seeking opportunities for process improvements.
Due to current circumstances, this is a WFH based opportunity, however the Sydney corporate office is available for you, should you require a change on occasion. We also provide a flexible and supportive working environment, providing the leadership, technology, and direction for you to develop and thrive within your role.
- 3+ years of web and desktop application Quality Assurance Engineering experience
- 1+ years of developing automated tests and frameworks
- Knowledge of test cases design techniques
- Enthusiasm and drive for test automation, coupled with sound engineering practice
- Expertise with implementing test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps (VSTS, TFS)
- Background with deployment tools, build/release automation, and CI/CD
- Experience creating and executing automated and manual test cases for both Desktop and Web/SaaS applications
- Experience with large data set creation, back-end testing (SQL)
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows desktop software, Windows server performance and monitoring logs
- Experience in contributing to the creation of various types of test data and Microsoft test environments
- Excellent communication skills, collaborating with Developers and Product Managers to produce quality solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Exposure to Azure and/or other cloud platforms
- Exposure to performance testing applications (including load, stress, and soak testing)
- Experience with Document Management Systems such as SharePoint, iManage
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Awaiting the successful candidate is a very progressive and fast growing global provider who invests in their employees by providing an exceptional working environment, enriched with leading corporate benefits.
To apply for this role you must be motivated, team focused and enjoy not only the QA function itself, but also have a talent for complex tasks and solutions.
Apply to join DocsCorp today and embark on the next exciting stage in your career.