- Automation Testing QA Based Role
- Global Software Provider
- C# Development Background Mandatory
- Exceptional Career Opportunities, WFH Based Role + Corporate Benefits Package
About Your New Company
Be engaged within a leading global software provider, supporting and producing a range of software applications that service the world’s largest financial and legal sectors, enabling and performing business application workflows more effectively on a global level.
You’ll be joining a talented and established Quality Assurance Team supporting customers worldwide, as well an organisation that believes in reward and recognition and career and development as key ingredients for their employees’ growth.
About Your New Role
Due to growth with client based Projects worldwide and especially within the Australian sector, our client is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Engineer with extensive Automation testing experience, to join their domestic based operations. Due to current situations, this a full WFH permanent based opportunity; however, for Sydney based applicants there is also a well appointed Corporate CBD office available to use when the need arise.
As a member of this high performing, supportive team, your role will be to assure the quality of their software products by performing all aspects of release testing; however, as mentioned, the emphasis, direction and focus of this role is Automation based testing. You must have established Automation based experience (preferably from a Software Development based organisation).
You also must have 5+ Years’ Automation experience with C# to be considered for this role.
Being adept in your role, you’ll be expected to provide quality assurance and testing services to multiple projects concurrently, whilst seeking opportunities for process improvements.
- 5+ years’ commercial experience in software testing, developing effective test Automation cases
- 5+ years’ experience in all areas of the SDLC and the understanding of software testing principles and QA methodologies
- 5+ years’ C# experience is mandatory for this role
- Experience in contributing to the creation of various types of test data and Microsoft test environments
- Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps (VSTS, TFS)
- Background with deployment tools, build/release automation, and CI/CD
- Knowledge of test cases design techniques like boundary, decision tables, and BDD
- Experience creating and executing automated and manual test cases for both Desktop and Web/SaaS applications
- Experience with large data set creation, back-end testing (SQL)
- Excellent communication skills, collaborating with Developers and Product Managers to produce quality solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with Document Management Systems such as SharePoint, iManage
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
To be eligible to apply, you must have full working rights in Australia and you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have permanent resident status.
Awaiting the successful candidate is a very progressive and fast growing global provider who invests in their employees by providing an exceptional working environment, enriched with leading corporate benefits, a flexible working environment and a fully WFH based role.
To apply for this role you must be motivated, team focused and enjoy not only the QA function itself, but also have a talent for complex tasks and solutions.