- MSP/Infrastructure Services – Project Based Environment
- Choose Your Working Location, North Shore or Western Sydney
- VMware, Windows Server Virtualisation, Office 365
- Competitive Salary, On-Going Training and Development
Your New Role:
Start your new career with this leading MSP within a Project Infrastructure Engineering role working within the Projects Team on new and existing based solutions. You’ll be involved in helping to scope your clients’ infrastructure requirements, as well as taking ownership of and helping shape the direction of your clients’ IT roadmaps.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be engaged with an established Managed Services Provider that specialises in providing premium tailored infrastructure based solutions, supporting both Project based solutions and clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to further your career within a supportive, energetic and progressive based environment. In addition, you’ll have a choice which office location you’d like to work from: North Shore or Western Sydney.
Ideally, you’ll have extensive Level 3 Infrastructure Engineering experience within an MSP/Infrastructure services based environment, coupled with proven experience in Microsoft Technologies, preferably in dealing with Project based clients and solutions and have a real passion in supporting and producing solutions within the SMB sectors in Australia, and seeking a game changing role.
- Help design, implement and support resilient Infrastructure based solutions for Projects and Clients
- Engage with all stakeholders in understanding and delivering client-based requirements
- Liaise with both internal/external stakeholders on client requirements, scoping and both developing and providing recommendations to clients on technical solutions
- Deliver Project excellence by ensuring your stakeholders are being constantly updated on all deliverables
- Mentor, train and act as an escalation point for entry level Project Team members
- Provide on-call support for essential services/critical incidents as part of a rotation
- Proven experience (5+ Years) within a similar Level 3 or IT Infrastructure Engineering role (MSP/Infrastructure experience preferred)
- Networking/Security experience (Firewalls, Switches)
- Proven Microsoft products experience (Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365}
- Experience engaging and creating solutions for SMB sector based clients
- Proven Microsoft Active Directory implementation and management experience
- Microsoft Office 365 implementation and management experience
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Exchange and SQL
- Knowledge and proven experience in VMware, Hyper-V and virtualisation best practices
- Firewall configuration and implementation and management experience
- Delivering and building in Cloud based environments (Azure or AWS)
- Storage Area Network (SAN) experience
- Experience with ConnectWise highly desired
- A natural aptitude for problem-solving and trouble-shooting
- Proactive, with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional deadline management skills with the ability to adjust and manage flexible priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Tertiary Qualifications – Highly Desired
We are seeking a talented Infrastructure Engineer who enjoys delivering and scoping solutions and who also ensures and enjoys taking technical responsibility for their actions. The successful applicant will be rewarded with interesting and challenging project-based work.
To be eligible to apply, you must have full working rights in Australia; you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. You must also hold a valid Driver’s Permit to apply for this role.
Immediate commencement is available for this position. If the above sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Don’t hesitate and apply today.