- Service Desk Analyst
- Level 2 – 3 Engagement
- Career Growth and Benefits
- Infrastructure Services (Cloud, Data, Cyber, IT Solutions Sectors)
Your New Role
If you’ve been searching for a Service Desk Analyst role that offers both technical leadership and stakeholder/client engagement, then this is that role that offers you both. You’ll be utilising your strong IT support background to scope and identify your clients’ requirements, with premium based tailored solutions based upon their infrastructure needs.
Our client is an established and innovative managed solutions provider within the Managed Services, Cloud, Security and Communications sectors. They provide a clear emphasis on providing their clients and partners with service and infrastructure based solutions.
Your new role will see you engage and support clients both in-house and onsite, managing and supporting their clients’ IT infrastructure and overall technical environment. Ideally, to succeed in this role you’re already engaged as an experienced Support Specialist, who is seeking a change from your typical front-line support role, where the aspect of working within a multi-skilled team, contributing and achieving results, really appeals to you.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the aspect of working within a multi-skilled team, contributing and achieving results as well as being involved in the management and delivery of their clients’ IT road-maps and service based solutions.
- Experience in Managed Services, Cloud, Security, VoIP sectors desired
- Experienced in a Service Desk environment, with preferred experience with Level 2-3 operations
- Comprehensive experience in Microsoft Exchange, 365, Windows OS, Active Directory, VMware, Hyper-V and virtualisation best practices
- Cisco Certified desired
- ITIL qualifications desired
- ConnectWise experience (Manage, Automate, Sell, Console) highly desired
- Experienced in the scoping and delivery of client infrastructure based solutions
- Exceptional deadline management skills with the ability to adjust and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the development of new processes that improve the overall customer service experience within an organisation
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
Fantastic Corporate culture and an excellent working environment make this opportunity truly one to grasp. An excellent Corporate package awaits the successful candidate. If this sounds like you, and you have what it takes to deliver, manage and implement service based solutions, don’t hesitate and apply today.