Your New Work Environment
Our client is a forward thinking and leading Non-Profit Company providing support to families across NSW. They are highly regarded for providing exceptional direct and online support services across NSW, ensuring that the harmony, welfare and ongoing safety for families is consistently being met.
Your New Role
We are after an enthusiastic Finance Administrator to join the CBD based Finance team providing support, where you’ll be engaged in duties such as Accounts Payable activities, Financial Reporting, Payroll and assisting in Monthly Reconciliations. Within this rewarding full time opportunity, you’ll also have the flexibility to work from home two days per week, with three days being CBD based.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable functions
- Credit Card, Bank and Petty Cash reconciliations
- Updating and maintaining the Assets, Mobile Phone, Donations and all other Registers where required
- Full function Payroll processing responsibilities including Payroll reconciliations and salary packaging where required
- Assist with the preparation and generation of financial reporting including monthly and quarterly statements, as well as quarterly BAS. Support EOF preparation and assist in reporting activities
- Demonstrated experience within supporting a Finance team with at least 4 years’ recent experience in an Accounts, Payroll or Financial Administration role
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting with either CPA or CA membership
- Solid financial background combined with a good understanding of the relevant Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Tax Legislation
- Excellent deadline management experience with demonstrated multitasking skills
- Proven experience with financial management software
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous with a high attention to detail
- Prior experience within a Non-Profit or Community Services based role whilst not essential is highly regarded
Please note that a successful Working with Children Check (WWCC) and Federal Police check will be required for this role.
If you are coupled with a positive attitude with great financial skills and looking to join an organisation that really services the community, we are eager to speak to you!