- DevOps Automation Lead
- Join One of The Leading Global Engineering Providers
- Melbourne Based Role, Exceptional Corporate Office
- Strong CICD experience
- Permanent Based Role
About Your New Company
Your new role will see you working with a leading Global Engineering Provider, within sectors including the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Rail sectors.
You will be joining a talented and established team spanning the globe in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions, where you will be working on a dynamic international development Program that is deemed both visionary and revolutionary.
You’ll also be joining an organisation that’s recognised globally as one of the best places to work, offering professional development, rewards and recognition programs coupled with an open and supportive management structure.
About Your New Role
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Automation Lead with a proven passion and experience in CICD with strong documentation skills, to join an innovative, high performing and cross functional multinational team with headquarters in Melbourne. This is an exceptional opportunity for a DevOps Automation Lead who is passionate about CICD, has experience of mass deployments on LINUX based environments and can lead and mentor Software Engineers on DevOps.
You’ll have the responsibility of documenting and defining the current CICD for product releases in addition to the automation and deployment. You’ll define the deployment benchmarks and guide your team; hence you must have a strong sense of ownership, leadership, and direction.
You will need to possess a solid attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to be both proactive and autonomous, whilst contributing to, as well as mentoring within a high-performing team. This project is an exciting opportunity to be engaged within a major technical Program with international scope.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing DevOps CD
- Detailed experience in integrating DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins or Bitbucket
- Extensive experience in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Background and experience in scripting and automating administration tools (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Strong background with infrastructure as code, automated monitoring, and test-based environment
- Proven background in Ansible
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work towards a deadline, mentor teams and manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and coupled with a passion for CICD with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in large commercial or defence-based projects desired
- Exceptional communication, analytical and documentation skills required
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Engineering
Awaiting the successful candidate is a very progressive and market leading Global Engineering organisation, that invests in their employees by providing an exceptional working environment enriched with world class Projects.
To apply for this role you must be self-motivated, team focused and enjoy not only coding, but also complex tasks and solutions.
This is an excellent role to be involved in cross functionally with Engineering Managers, Analysts, Quality Assurance, and fellow Engineers on a leading international Program within an Engineering position.
Apply to join today if you wish to start on a new, exciting, and rewarding phase in your career!