- Cloud Systems Engineer
- US Based Organisation – Global Market Leader
- WFH Based or Sydney Office Location
- Excellent Benefits including Health packages, WFH, Flexibility and more
Your New Role
A new and exceptional opportunity exists for a Cloud Systems Engineer to be employed within a Global US based software development company that represents over ninety percent of the world’s largest legal organisations. This leading role is based domestically within their Australian operations and is a WFH based opportunity, so candidates nationwide are encouraged to apply. Candidates based in Sydney do however have the opportunity to work within their well-appointed CBD Sydney based office as well.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a solid background in the maintenance and operation of premise and cloud-based systems, deploying cloud resources, backup, recovery and resolving complex technical issues and ensuring all systems based operations are being constantly maintained and supported regionally.
This role is coupled with excellent stakeholder engagement with international teams, which will see you partnering with Engineering and Infotech Security Teams worldwide. There is also a high degree of stakeholder engagement that will see you performing installation, configuration, and liaison with internal and external stakeholders; therefore, we are seeking candidates who thrive within a high performing corporate environment, but who also have exceptional deadline management skills and a high level of ownership within their role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Windows Server Administration (physical & virtual) is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ direct management of Active Directory services
- Management and administration of multiple Office365, Azure and AWS environments
- 3 years’ direct Administration of VMware virtual environments
- Exceptional analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Exceptional deadline management skills, with the ability to adjust and manage multiple priorities
- Prior experience in working across cross-functional based teams would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated advanced customer relationship management skills
- Proactive, with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft Certified or equivalent in Windows Server technologies
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer or Engineering Sciences
- Azure or AWS Certifications
- Permanent/full right to work in Australia
You’ll be part of a high performing team ensuring the stability and performance of regional and globally delivered applications where services are constantly being met
Immediate commencement is available for this position. If the above sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Don’t hesitate and apply today.